Skip Navigation
Skip Main Content

Current Job Openings

Certified Medical Assistant

We are looking to add to our team a positive, energetic individual who will help us take great care of patients! About 75% of the work is front office (answering phones, handling faxes, etc) and requires some computer skill. We primarily use Mac computers. The other 25% of work will include vital signs, IM injections, in office testing (i.e. rapid strep, urine dip, EKG), and we may add venipuncture.  Must have completed schooling and externship to become an MA and be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA).  New graduates welcome; we are willing to train on-the-job.  Must have clearances and be willing to undergo a criminal background check.

Pay Rate:  Starting at $15/hr

Hours needed: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9-4 with 30min lunch break.

To Apply:

Please email cover letter and resume to drlin@familymattersdpc.com.